Friday, October 29, 2010

Some random updates...

Good Morning friends, it's the last Friday in October. I can't hardly believe it. That means we have about 4 weeks until our life is going to get turned upside down by the arrival of G3...and let me tell you, Momma is scared!

So, I just wanted to take today and update on some past posts.

1. We have invested in the Safety Harness, or as it is known to Dillon, his "backpack." And peeps, he loves it! It is so funny, when we purchased it, he couldn't wait to get it on. I think he channels Diego and his Rescue Pack. We tried it out at the mall for the first time, I wish I had pics to post...but at one point he was almost level with the floor from me holding him up. Fun times...but that day was the first day he went home without having to get a spanking for running across the parking lot.
I did get quite a few judging stares, but those judgers, they have no idea what I'm dealing with here, so I just let them judge.

2. Cooler weather is here!!! Do you know what that means? The crickets are finally gone! And...I took the liberty upon myself to do a little spraying around the house...with "natural" insecticide of course. It has been refreshing not to have to sweep up those lil buggers every day! I WON (or so I tell myself!)

3. The house still does not remain clean...but I did get to the cabinets and baseboards in the kitchen and the bathroom. Not sure why those need to be cleaned in order for a baby to arrive, but hey they're finished and probably need to be done again actually. Help!

4. Today marks the 50th day of Kasey's kindergarten. We have received 2 progress reports and one report card all with glowing accolades. She is doing great, and already reading like a pro...I think.

5. We still do not have a baby name!

6. YAY! We only have one more week of football, that's all I have to say about that.

I hope you are all gearing up and getting ready for Thanksgiving, it seems this fall has flown by.
What are you cookin up for Thanksgiving? Anything new? And can I come?

3 comments:

  1. OMG - pick a name already. What if I need to embroider something...since i don't even know how to sew. haha! i am excited for the new bundle. please keep me posted, i can't wait to meet him. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and BTW, glad you have leashed your WILD CHILD... :) lol

    do what you gotta do, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know right! how sad this baby will never have a name!

    ReplyDelete