Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Reminiscing...

Once upon a time in the not so distant past, I was a full time working mom.

Working 8-5 at the office, working 5-10 on the homefront. Nothing that ever "needed" to get done, got done. Oh sure, I vaccummed when I could tell I HAD to, the laundry got done about every 3 weeks or so, and about once a month I had time to mop. I can promise you the fan blades NEVER got dusted, and base boards (who knew!) didn't get wiped down.

I know some of you are reading this right now in disgust,but it is simple fact my friends, not enough hours in the day of a working mom's life to get it all done...if you want to sleep.

It was not so long ago that my husband had graciously agreed to get me some help. I had a once a month cleaning crew come in to help us get out of the bio-hazard zone. It was wonderful, glorious, words can't describe. Those days of coming home were some of the best...no stress of dirty fan blades!

Today, as I am going to tackle cleaning my own nasty cabintes and floors...I am going to think about how wonderful, and how blessed I am, that I get to have the time to do all this fabulous cleaning myself, and try not to gag...wish me luck.

And Custom Maids...I MISS YOU!!

P.S How great, really, are the Magic Erasers? Do I need several...thousand?

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh, yes, the joys of cleaning your own house are often transparent...still envy that you get to though...hope you are doing well at your new "job". :)

    ReplyDelete