Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yogurt

This morning was a rainy morning...the kind where you can tell your kids, "go back to sleep for a few more minutes...it's still dark out."

We slept in until 8 am this morning, it was nice. I also got to enjoy a bath in relative peace and quiet.

My skin has been subject to this intense heat and has been very dry, so after I got out of the bath today, I found this old tub of body butter. It is Rasberry Vanilla scented, very nice! And should do the moisturizing trick, right?

After I have slathered this delicious smelling lotion, or should I say butter, onto my arms, legs, and expanding belly, my son comes running in the room.

"Mom! I want some yogurt!" As if I had been sneaking into my room to scarf down the last of the yogurt. I told him, I didn't have any yogurt. He was stunned and searched my bedroom.

I told him it was my lotion I had just put on, he proceeded to sniff each arm and kiss my belly, only then was he satisfied I was not hiding yogurt!

I guess I should wear scented lotion more often!

1 comment:

  1. awww sweet boy! don't wear any that smells like cookies though...he may bite you! ;)

    ReplyDelete