Monday, August 30, 2010

Month #1


Today is the one month marker since I have left my job as a book buyer. And I can honestly say where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I as answering 500 emails a day, worrying about the right selection of books for the Christmas holiday. Now it is such a relief the only emails I get are my facebook notifications :) Just kidding, I finally figured out how to turn those nasty things off!

It has been a great month, I have done a lot of things that I probably wouldn't have gotten around to this YEAR had I not been home. Don't judge me.

Yesterday, I dusted my bedroom. This was HUGE! The laundry is done and put away. My husband came home last night, and I told him "Honey, I got all the laundry done!" He said, walking into the spotless closet, "Where are these clean clothes?" He was in shock and awe when I told him they were actually put in the drawers and on the hangers.

But the best thing of all is the precious moments I have had with the kiddos...yes even the horrific fits from Dillon. Now that it has been a month, I think I am boring Dillon to death. I need some hits and tips for activities for a 3 yr, testosterone driven, little boy. He won't even color with me...

Take a look at this website and let me know what you think. What works for you?
http://fun.familyeducation.com/preschool/early-learning/33390.html

No comments:

Post a Comment